Standing between He and She

Have you ever Love someone so much of your life ? Someone that so Special for you...
Someone who gave you a new world...
Someone that was make you so greatful...

And what if there was not just you and her ?
There's "He" over you and her...

I'm sure you only have a badly saddness...
that's making you so mad , sad , damn...
So what will you gonna do ?
Are you gonna go some where ?
Going to a hidden place that people had not know ?

yeah... you've been thinked it right ?

Yeah me either...

Honestly... i ever thought about to end my life... i know that was a fool..
But at that time , i was thinked that way are my solution.. my only solution to finish my damn life...
But you know ?
I was wrong... i was wrong about it at all...
That way was an escapping way...
Escape from your life...
So i think twice..

What if i try to break that way... destroying it... throught it...

I make a my own decition...
I'll take control my rule life...
My own life... my life , my rules...






[Test]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mistery " Jembatan Monjot " Di Desaku